Thursday, July 24, 2014

12. Tedious Teens


Safehouse 721, Yadreni House
Poka, Lypton, Psveurtzke 

Identification: Subject 3C, Iggy Yadreni, left. Subject 4A, Kali Yadreni, author of this journal, right.
We may be old, but we're both Romance Sims. That's all I care to disclose in this journal regarding the subject.



Ghosts continue to visit us, including Dad, on the twins' birthday nonetheless!


Identification: Subject 5A, Eleanor Yadreni.
GPCS: Capricorn, 10-2-3-10-9, Popularity Sim
LTW: To become The Law

Eleanor grew to be a Popularity Sim, with a want to become The Law. That can definitely be arranged for.



Identification: Subject 6A, Esther Yadreni.
GPCS: Taurus, 5-7-3-10-6, Pleasure Sim
LTW: Become  Professional Party Guest (Slacker)

Esther, meanwhile, grew wanting to be a slacker. I don't see that happening, at least as her first career.


Ghosts, scaring, etc. Of course!


Dead old Gideon passed away, of old age. We all loved him a lot. Me, especially, having lived with elders before he rescued us all from senility.


Identification: Subject 7A, Alyssa Yadreni, left.

Alyssa, meanwhile, has the most... personality of the girls.

If personality means infuriating your sisters and being an evil little twerp. She's very pretty, though.


I am the one bringing in most of our money, as I have nothing to do all day except write novels. My series on the cuisine of the Apocalypse is doing very well around the region (or at least the parts that still contain life)!


Esther: I don't see great-grandpa Dallas's ghost at all-
Alyssa: Hahaha ha ha, SUCKER!


Iggy missed a day of work, so he had to quit. Just thank the powers that be he did it after he mastered his career, the old idiot.


Esther: I'm on to you, demon...


Eleanor: He's.... he's dead.... I killed him.......... He's gone, forever.... because of me....... How will I live with myself? Nay, how will his friends and family live now that I've killed him?

Eleanor is the one with 9 nice points. She's a bit sensitive.


Petra: This one will do well once she comes over. I know He will love her, she's a little twerp.


Iggy: Alright, when this happens it means his heart has stopped, so you have to-
Alyssa: His heart stopped? HA! What a nerd; can't even keep his heart beating like a normal person! LO-SER!
Iggy: ......



We can still have family meals, albeit only once a day, and with about 3 options for food. We survive, though.


Eleanor: Hey guys, get this! I read in a book that our typewriter could once be used to play virtual games on!
Alyssa: Oh really? And what's next, you can watch live-action books acted out on the walls?
Eleanor: Actually-
Alyssa: Ha ha, no. That's stupid.
Esther: But how would you play the game from a typewriter? By pressing the keys?
Iggy: Actually, you know I had townie-level immortality before getting married to your mother? I used to play computer games all the-
Kali: Iggy, stop making up lies. That is a ridiculous story and absolute fairy tale. I don't even know how you kids imagine things like this these days...


Well, birthdays continue as they tend to do. I can only bet everyone is excited to see what Alyssa will become as a teenager.

Eleanor: Happy birthday, sister.
Alyssa: You ready to be outshined by your younger sister?


Identification: Subject 7A, Alyssa Yadreni, right.
GPCS: Sagittarius, 4-4-9-8-1, Popularity Sim
LTW: To have 20 simultaneous Best Friends

Eleanor: I am too nice to acknowledge that remark! WOO, happy birthday!!!
Esther: Looks like we'll never have to worry about friend wrangling for our jobs!
Alyssa: I'm fine with that, it's not like you could find a friend anyway; not when your beautiful younger sister is in the room.

She's a character.


Alyssa: Now GET OUT OF MY WAY! A girl has got to SLEEP; I DON'T FEEL LIKE GETTING KILLED TONIGHT!


Alyssa: Wait, does this count as our one meal per day?????


Esther: Oh, I'll get it-
Peter: BoooOOOOOOoooo! Ha ha ha ha, my fourth generation heiress has got to be able to make it through me if she's gonna continue my legacy!


The girls this generation have been skilling a lot faster than any teens before. Career rewards have big a big help.


Eleanor has been greeting the local animal population when they appear. It'll be a similar situation with food, but having the energizer from Iggy's adventure lift has helped us rebuild our rotten hot dog collection.


Esther: Great grandpa! Again?
Peter: You have to be READY!


Identification: Cosmo Dickens. Intelligence level 6.

Alyssa has been greeting local Sims, meanwhile, trying to build up friends for her lifetime want.


Identification: Agent 0086, far left. Agent 0000, second to right. Agent 0087, far right.

Sometime in the middle of the twins' long teenage years, Grim decided it was time for Iggy to go. He was a total bozo, and we were both Romance Sims, but I loved him.


Agent 0000: A̯̼̮̦̭̖LR̦̭̜͉̼I͉͚͙G̭ͅH̱̘T͙͙͔͖,̭͔̲̼ ͍͉̯͇K̰I͇͔̳̫͔̰̯D̦͇̭͙.̘̙̫ͅͅ ̝̣͚ͅY̳̝͉̟OU ̠̩̞̫̜̣R͕̦͍E̻̦̝̖͈̜ͅA̮̼͚̩̯D̗̦̠̜͖Y̞̼̥̯͕̤͉ T̩̥͈O̲̭̤̣ ̰G̪͉O͕̯?̼͎̭
Iggy: Wait, what? Kali aged before me and she is still alive!
Agent 0000: I͎̱̗̝̝ ̠̤̰͈͇̪̪D̰O̩̝͙N͇̺̩ͅ'̤͇̯̪̝̜T̯̳͚̹ M̫ͅA͓̩̘̬̞̩̜K̞͍̳͍̘E ̖̯T̤̰̮͕HE̼̥̰̣ͅ ̳̮̬̙R̘̝͍̞̠ͅU̪͙͓̟L̥͍̻̥E͖̼̼̝͉̣S̪͈͈̺̬̮.̼̰̝̫̻͍͇



Iggy: Well I guess I'll come... Will there be girls?
Agent 0000: M̭̙̰̩͇O̲R͍̘̖̘Ḙ̥̭̦͈̤ ͓̞̖͙͈̤ͅT̻̥̭̳͚H̗̺A̪̼̫N̺̗̠̯̙ ̦̪͖̥̜Y̦͎̦̤O͖̝̩̫̱̲ͅU̞̮ ̯̼͔͚͓C͙̹̦̝̪̭ͅA͓̖̮͖̮N͉̠̭̯̖ ̟̲̯I̩̳M̮͙̫̣͚A̙͔̳G͚͚̻̝̥̱͍I̤͇̙̥̳̪̣N̥̳E͔̫̺.͕̹̟ͅ ̣̳̙͔L̟̮̯̥E͙̮̩̗̤̮ͅT̤͓͈̦'͓̳Ș̥̻̬̘ ̜̣͚̬̯G̦O̲͇!

He left this world true to his idiot self. I don't think of him any differently, though.


Eleanor: Da-DAAAAD!
Alyssa: I like your outfit.
Agent 0086: ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° тнαикѕ! °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸


Alyssa: So, uh, Cosmo. If I become heiress, whomever I marry will help save Pokalypton.
Cosmo: Ha, that's pretty cool!


Alyssa: DADDY!!!!!!!


We've started spotting Gideon's ghost around, mostly in the kids room. He spent a lot of time with the girls when they were small.


Eleanor, after a few days, hasn't had much luck with finding a new pet. They all become her friend and then run away, never to return.
There are plenty of wolves, but we've already had one, and other animals already have most of their skills learned.


We've also seen Iggy as a ghost, certainly looking refreshed.

Iggy: I can't believe I ever lived, the afterlife is amazing.


And finally, after what seemed like weeks (though really, it was almost two weeks where there were just teens and elderly), the twins grew into adulthood.



Esther: No.. no COLLEGE!

Esther seemed pretty sad about missing out on university, but neither she or Eleanor are actually Knowledge Sims, so they didn't go into aspiration failure because of it.


Alyssa: I may be the youngest here, but I'm still the one keeping the house together...


So! Life is pretty good right now, relatively. We're all happy and healthy, Eleanor found her preferred job, Law, in the newspaper from the morning, and both of the twins are now able to skill in ways they weren't able to as teenagers. Alyssa has a few more days of sitting around, and I have absolutely nothing to do. Still, having nothing to do is better than being dead. From what I presume.

-----------------

MESSAGE TO:
CONGRESS OF PSVEURTZKE
VOTING TO BE HELD IMMEDIATELY


Agent 0029: Hey, friends! It's me again! Ha, you know what I like most about hanging around the garage? The presence of all of the tools which have SO many purposes! You know, purposes like drilling, crushing, sawing, the like. My favorite part is that it's so easy to get new materials to practice these on! You want to know my favorite source of materials for drilling, crushing, sawing, and the like?


Agent 0029: It's called the Congress of Psveurtzke when anyone fails to vote! Bones are a very fun material for all of the above!



IDENTIFICATION: Eleanor
GPCS: 10-2-3-10-9, Popularity Sim
Desire: Become The Law (Law)


IDENTIFICATION: Esther
GPCS: 5-7-3-10-6, Pleasure Sim
Desire: Become Professional Party Guest (Slacker)


IDENTIFICATION: Alyssa
GPCS: 5-5-9-8-1, Popularity Sim
Desire: Have 20 Best Friends Simultaneously


Note: Lifetime Wants aren't necessarily important in picking an heiress. All of the children will be topping careers regardless of who is heiress, and all of the children will at some time be achieving their LTW (hopefully).

Thank you for participating in democracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment