Saturday, September 6, 2014

15. The New Agent


Safehouse 721, Yadreni Household
Poka, Lypton, Psveurtzke
Identification: Subject 6A, Esther Yadreni. Author of this journal.

Well, Eleanor's gone. I'll miss her a ton, We never were going to have spouses of our own, but we had each other, so it was okay. Now it's not.
Life goes on though, and soon Evan will have food in abundance for us. As long as I live to see that, I'll be fine.


Now that Alyssa is an astronaut, she has even more power.
All I have to say is Ugh.

End of S6A, Esther Yadreni journal.



Identification: Subject 7A, Alyssa Yadreni, author of this journal. Intelligence level 1.

The plan is on. The military is full of more idiots than my house is.
I'm now Intelligence Level 1, finally. I'm the first person in the family to be, of course.
I'll soon be Intelligence Level 0, but I'll know more than usual from the Psveurtzke Space Station.
We gather all sorts of information up there, and soon I'll be able to see it all.



Wow. Space is quite the-

Esther: Hey, who has been writing more novels than usual? The bills today are over $70...
Alyssa: How DARE you interrupt my internal monologue as I look at nothing in particular??


Identification: Subject 2C, Meredith.

Alyssa: Aren't you a good little doggy, Meredith? Soon, you'll have the greatest little doggy house! Wouldn't you know it, there's a super top-secret government facility right here in Poka? We're not allowed to look at most of the information we gather in the Space Center, but no one ever said anything about looking at where we're sending it!


There's a few days until I go back to space, and it looks like I'll have one true minion before then.
In an attempt to prevent my troops from gaining knowledge of this vulnerability, I've braided my hair. Complete anonymity is mine! Hah, idiots.


Peter: CONGRATS ON THE BABY!


Kai:  CONGRATS ON THE BABY!


The late effects of the apocalypse on Pokalypton involve a change in the way light looks. Weird. I won't question it, great-grandpa Peter was the Natural Scientist, and I'm not interested in asking him anything.


Identification: Zea, right.

Zea: (BARK, I MADE THE FLOOR OF YOUR HOUSE INVISIBLE!)
Alyssa: AH! Begone!!!



Zea is a demon on this Earth, worse than any of my dead relatives. Someday, I will crush her, or my descendants will... once the power of Boolprop and Cheats are restored to Poka.


Evan has nearly restored Culinary rights for us. I'm proud of him, and his stupid little face.


And now we're going to have another little face like his!

Alyssa: EVAN! HELP ME!
Evan: Nah, I already did my part.


This is my daughter, whom I have affectionately named Agrona.

Identification: Subject 8A, Agrona Yadreni.


Evan: I'm a dad. Cool.


Alyssa: Evan, you're an idiot.


Iggy: CONGRATS!
Alyssa: aaARGH!


Zea is a MENACE. I am searching DAILY for a way to DESTROY IT.


I just about adopted this wolf that beat her in a fight.
BLESS ravenous wolves. BLESS THEM.


This baby cries sometimes. I find it a large distraction from work.


Thankfully, my more sensitive sister takes care of her for me.
At least she understands how much more important my work is.


Esther: Hey! NO crying!


Well, now I've done it.

I'm a top General.

Intelligence level 0.

How I did it was by inventing a laser, WHILE IN SPACE, which cleared out the entire zombie-esque problem from the area, meaning we can leave our house and go anywhere once again.
Of course, there's not many places we can actually go, but if Esther gets to work any time soon, Unitatos will be frequented by all of my future descendants.


GO ME!!!


Esther: Really, Alyssa, who are you talking to?
Alyssa: Why do you talk at all? That's no way to talk to the Head General of Lypton.


Esther attempts to make fun, but she is resting easy all the same. She is safe. Her job is that much easier now. I probably won't drink her life essence for immortality.

If only she knew what I've now learned, as the newest Agent of Psveurtzke's Sub-100 Agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment