Friday, June 20, 2014

05. Crawling Forward


Safehouse 721, Yadreni House
Poka, Lypton, Psveurtzke
Operation Reanimation Day 28



My dad wasn't all that crazy, despite losing his mind. I still felt love from him.


But love alone can't feed me, train me, and protect me from vermin.


The flu was just as common as a visitor to our house as stink. We always got over it soon.



Identification: Subject 2A, Kallias Yadreni, right. Author of this journal. Intelligence level 2.
Government personality classification: 5-10-10-3-7, Knowledge
Desire: Become Head of SCIA


After four very difficult days, I grew up and became a teenager. It's amazing that I managed not to starve, but even more amazing that he managed the same. I couldn't let him eat any of the rotten hot dogs he made before, since he always just tried to clean them.


Fresh hot dogs were the best thing in my life since... rotten hot dogs.


I didn't really have much to do, since School Level 2 wasn't a thing anymore in Pokalypton. I started working out, since it seems like you need a good body to do anything in the apocalypse.


My dad continued treating me like a child, which was weird. I managed to sleep through the endless 'tuck ins' and storytimes.


Identification: Kent Fairbrother, left. Intelligence level 6.
I started making some friends, knowing I'd need them in a career some day.


I managed to master my body skill. This meant I could get a job now if I wanted, but the fact I wasn't going to school scared off potential employers.


Finally on day 51, I grew into an adult.


It was nice being an adult, fully responsible for myself. My dad was there enough to celebrate with me.


I didn't do much celebrating, though... the fact that I couldn't go to University killed me. It got to a point where the government had to send someone in.


Identification: Agent 0081, left. Duties involve aiding subjects through time of extreme anguish. Comes from line of traditional Psveurtzkyan druids, secluded from the nation until recently. Intelligence level 1.
Agent 0081: Now, now, chkiled. Youz vkill vbe okvay. Ka kraziazion 'asn't kgozzen 'oo zeep in'oo your bkraine. Youz vkill vbe okvay.


After that fiasco, things went back to normal.


Except for the fact that I got a job! I managed to find work with the small relief station the government set up for survivors. They refuse to help any more than this, as they think helping any more would be admitting their fault.


On a Tuesday, I tried to call up one of the only women I knew and had an okay relationship with, Adora Rathjen, my burglaress. She became my friend, but refused to speak much after that.


Identification: Agents 0086 (left), 0087 (right). Duties involve accompanying Agent 0000 on trips to transport the dead, serving as personal secretaries to Agent 0000. Intelligence level 1.


Identification: Agent 0000. Duties involve leading the Eternal Underworld. Intelligence level -∞.
Agent 0000: WE͖̫L̸̻̟͚̭̖̠L̕,̖ ̙͖̜̻̠Y̹̭͇̭̩̱ͅO̯̩͕̫͖͞Ú̮̞ ̵̗̲̠̟ͅC̺̖̳̙̱E̗̖͉̬̙̦̟͜R̻͓̲͠T͏̭̮̝ͅA̛͍͓̳ͅI͖͕͍N͢Ĺ̠͚̻͙̼̱Y̗̣̹̮ ̬͙͘L̜̯A̮̖̼͡ͅS̖̝̞̰̲TḘ̛͔͖̫D̸̦̮ ̪̙L̺O͏̹̺̱̭̣̞N̵̖͔̘̲̹̙ͅG̵E̻̟̟̲̯R̥̺͕̫̗ ̯̖̝̭̤T͉̙̖̻̲͝H͏̙Ạ̠N̪͎̙͓͉͎ͅ ͜Y̦̻̬̙̗̖͇O̮̪̯̝̣̞̰U̖̞͙̮̖R҉̼͔̝̝ ̺̮͔̰̬͘H̶̯̹͍̠̺U̧̞̻̝̮ͅS̵̘̦̯̼͉̦̘B͚͓̹̲̦̰̦͟Ą̝͓̮̺N̷D̪̮͓̲̰̮.̷̗͕̘̱ ̱͚̰̗͈͎̻C̳OM̠̩͔͢E̥̫ ̙̼̘̟̙̮N͞O͔͇̩̗͔͔̠͟W͏,̜̪͇͇̠͖̘̀ ̯̞̬̜͙͞L̶̘͓̠͍̣͓I̱ͅŢ̠̖̝TL̦͉̺̤̹E͈̳͇̟̳ ̵͈̬͈͎͙̬B͎̪͉̘͍͕͔͞I̮̤̭R̺D̕.͕̗̮̪̖͕̭͠.̙̘͢.̴̗͔͙̩͉̬̩
Peter: I'm ready to fly, mama!



Agent 0000: Y̷̰Ḙ͍̙̮̖Ṣ̠͓ͅ,̷̲͓̦͉̜͉̘ ̘̜͠Y̡̯̳̙̗͍E̠̮̭̲S̷̻͍̘,̲̞̦͉̼͡ ̝̼T̖͕͔̣̲͝A̵̟͎̟Ḱ͇̫̝̹E͞ ҉͚̱̜̜ͅT̺̣̫̻̰̕HE̵̹͍̰̝̱̜͈ ́D̢̖͍̟̼̙̻̣R̤̖̠̻̥I͞N̼͠K̀.̛̖̜̰.̴̖.̸̤̞̘͇ ̨̤̭͎̖̞L̴͔̮̲̰͈̭E̙͞T̝͍͈̯̘͢'͈̺̣͇͍͢S H͈̜͎̣̮URR̷͈͕̳Y̦̬̥̭ ̞T̴H̪̥͙̦͍͕̞́IS̶͈͚̱̠̦̼ ͔̥̲̩U̙̯͖P,͏̭̺͖̝͖ ̶̰̝̘͓̯͍̹Ỳ̫̖̻͙͎̻ͅO͘U̩͈͉͖̥̲ ̘̱̤̺͉H͡A͈͉͙V̷̼E̟̫̜̗̲͝ ̥̮͉͙̟͡N̵͉Ò͇̦̪ͅ ͕I̩̺̺̲͉D̩̰̝͙̟̣E͔͓͜A͔̭̤̳̱̰̺ ͖͓̠̬̦H͟O̻̬̜̪̰W͙͖̻ ̬̬ͅB͚̠U̞͙̲̲̗͙̦S̹̱͓͉̥̥͘Y̵͉̳̘ ̝̺̪̥̮̖I̻̖̲͜ ͇̖͎̻A̬͚M̜͍̪̻̘ ͔̣̮̮̥ͅT̫͕̼H҉̮̼͕̰͇͇E̟͖͈S̶̗͎͉Ẹ̣̺ ̳̫̖͇̰͈̻D̨͓͓͕͈̥̤A̱̯͜Y̹̟͍̰͠S͎͙̯̭̮̺͝.̦͚̫̹͜
Peter: Let's fly, fly! Fly into the sky!
Kallias: See you later, Pops!


Kallias: Are you going to take me, too?
Agents 0086 and 0087 (in unison): ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° ѕoмeday, ιғ yoυ're lυcĸy! °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
It was a sad day, but I knew it was necessary. The only really sad thing was that I was now alone.


Well, that was the only sad thing until about three hours later.
I really think that my dad just has a spiritual connection to burglars.



This one took three dining chairs (like the last one), the bookcase, the chess board, and my chair.
My chair.
Is was symbolic in honor of my dad's symbolic chair, and this guy stole it.
Someday I'm going to destroy The Company. Either me or my descendants.


I finally got my first promotion a few days into my job. Being by myself allowed for much less stress and more time skilling.


I also started talking to girls walking by. Nothing really ever led anywhere, but it was nice getting to know more people.

dasl;kP94381dkljAWIDidBKALE3%dlAAA247z

ĎŜĴĹ$5109ЖЌ:ÃŜĹẸЌŻƤǪƤỖĮŴ^*(92833981!! 

▌̧̗̪͎̯̘͕̬̜̳̺̹̲̭̺̯̻̘͖͎̊͛̾͑̓̚͘͘͢͝│̟̣̹͚͔̱͗̂̌̈́͋ͭͫ͟͡͝█̻̙̲͙͂ͫ̄̈̊ͮ̄͂͌͂ͯ̿̂͛̚͘͡║̶̺͙̬̫̘̲̩̙̻̖̹͔͔̯̲̹̘̱̱̌͗͐̒̃͋͒̈͒̋̀ͩ̀́̚̚͡▌̵̧̧̼̭̝͍̓͂̍ͩ͊͂̑̿̍̎ͪͣ̅ͭ║̸̻̫̩͖͖̩̫̽̃ͬ̇ͥͪ͆͟͢͡͝▌̵̛̛͖͚͔̺̰̪̩̟̘̮̳̦̔ͥͪ̂̑ͤ̾͛̈̏͆̍͋ͥ̎̓̚͠͞║̞̠̪̖̟̩̟̬̘͕̩̥̦͆̐̃̉ͬ̏ͩͦ̀͌ͭ͐̀̔̀̕͠E͍̣̦̦̜͉ͮ͒̑́̚͞͠͞R̢̛̭̘̺͎̩̫̻̙̗̖̻̗ͣ͆͊̀ͤ̃ͨ̅̓̚ͅṘ̴̡͎̗̼͖̼͇̲̙̩͍̙ͮ̾ͭ̐̑͂͐͠͠O͍̗̹͈̐ͪͦ̿ͧͧ̊́ͮ̒̒ͣ̎ͨ͂̐͋̌͟͡͝R̒̾͋̑̒͗ͪ͌ͨͯ̑͋͋ͪ͗ͨ̿҉̶̬̦̲͝║̅͆ͬ͛ͣͣͮͪ͝҉̼̜̗̹̦̫̼̲͉▌̶̵̛͇̱͖̤̰͚͚̮̥͙̜̳͍̠͇̪̫͙̈̑ͧͫ̍̄͌̈́̐̃͒̉̋̓̒͟║̸̧̙̫͈̳̱̥̟̖̬͉̪̱͇͋̀͒̋̈͐̍ͬ̐̋̽ͧ̿ͧͦ̚͝▌̡͆ͪ̇̅̿҉̸̙͚͖║̸̤͓̳͚̦̦̻͔̪̤͎̰̯̗̘͉̞̐ͭ̏̀̕̕͡█̨̬̬̯͈̜̂ͨ̋ͧ͞͠│̸̵̦̫͚̦̮͉̻̱̫͇̺̦͕͚͓ͫ̐̏͑͢͝▌̴̴̟̞̘̤̯̰̳̬ͧ̏͗̆̈̌



Error Code 897.z.2658*:
Files lost. Attempting to resume journal communication.

Operator's Note: Government operated photo-taking system, FRAPS, not turned on successfully. Photos lost. Resuming after following events: (meet woman at work) (meet same woman after promotion two days later) (make out with woman, move in woman, get engaged with woman)

RESUMING


Identification: Subject 2B, Petra Yadreni (née Faucquex), left. Intelligence level 2.

Government personality classification: 4-4-4-7-6, Family
Desire: To raise 20 puppies or kittens


My wedding to Petra was a beautiful moment in my life. We were able to do it with a real arch and nice scenery, thanks to dad's saving the soil and all.





Soon after Petra moved in, I had her read my dad's novel. She was shocked by what she found, but stayed all the same.


In fact, it just made her want to help more. I met her at work, but she was higher up in the field than I was (already a surgeon, close to becoming boss). I quit my job and took one making food at the relief center.


Things were running along very smoothly, until both of my dads decided to visit us. For an entire night.


All.


Night.


Long.


At the beginning of the night, we were happy and ready to work the next morning. By early morning, we were just lucky to still be alive.
That's how it goes when you're living this life, I suppose.
You just have to keep on going.

No comments:

Post a Comment