Tuesday, June 24, 2014

10. Best Yet


Safehouse 721, Yadreni House
Poka, Lypton, Psveurtzke
Operation Reanimation (Week 15)



Identification: Subject 3B, Iggy Jones, right; author of this journal.

I really don't know why I should mention being scared by ghosts anymore, but here I go. Since moving here, there have been so many ghosts scaring me so many times.


Identification: Subject 4A, Kali Yadreni.

That hasn't stopped Kali from being a great cook. Or whatever she does at work. I don't really know.


What with everyone dying all the time, Kali figured we should get married quickly.


I guess she's right, so we did.


We're both Romance Sims, so our smiles weren't very genuine, but getting married in the Apocalypse means survival. I kind of don't want to die. I think.


What she won't tell anyone is that she's a secondary Family Sim and she loved every minute of it.


Identification: Subject 3B, Iggy Yadreni (né Jones). Author of this journal.


The, uh, weed problem keeps growing. We like to think of them as nuclear daisies. It also means wolves are constantly at our house, and they fight a lot. Which is, uh, eh.


Kali's dad, Kallias, is the most persistent ghost here. One night, I would go to sleep, he would wake me up, scare me, wait for me to go to sleep again, wake me up, scare me, and repeat for several hours. If I didn't take a bath to relax myself, I probably would have died.


Same thing went for Kali.

Iggy: You're turn, Kali.
Kali: Yeah, I know.
Iggy: Stall him with this one. I need to wash out this pee before I can get scared again.


Ha ha, my job, ha, in adventuring, was fun. More fun when you're a diver in your own bathtub, though, am I right! Ha ha!

Wait, who am I talking to? This journal is personal.

Ha.


Kali was getting pretty old so me and good 'ole znipsk helped in getting her pregnant. Boo yah.


It was like a race against her job, though. On her first day of pregnancy, she got promoted to level 9 of her career. On the same day, I had to give up the rad diver suit. Bummer.
 

I can tell that Kali is as Romance-Family as Romance-Family goes. Not only does she want to woohoo with three people, she wants to have a baby with three people. Also, she cares about my well being, which I find a little creepy. She's waaay clingy.


She's a trooper, though. Just like her mom, she walks to work in her underwear in the snow. Women are amazing.


And just like her mother again, she topped her career on her last day of pregnancy. She's a national name, now, the face of Pokalypton. Because the only thing interesting in Pokalypton is Kali Yadreni, and that's a government-enforced fact.


Oh, and just like her mother again, she had her baby right out of the carpool.


Kali: This day has been way too long - IGGYYYYYY!!!!

I think she's a little too dependent on me. I guess I have to deal, though.


Kali: Nooboo!
Iggy: Hey.


Kali: Here, hold this.
Iggy: Wait, wh-


Also just like her mother, Kali had twins. Twin girls.


Operation Reanimation Day 118
Identification: Subject 5A, Eleanor Yadreni, infant on left. Subject 6A, Esther Yadreni, infant on right.


Being able to have multiple fridges was helpful. There may be five Sims in the house now, but none of us will ever be hungry.

But some of us may get thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment