Tuesday, June 24, 2014

09. Strengthened


Safehouse 721, Yadreni House
Poka, Lypton, Psveurtzke
Operation Reanimation Day 98

Identification: Subject 3A, Kai Yadreni, author of following.



Life in the Yadreni house at this point was probably the best it's been since my Grandpa Peter moved from Unitatos, if you ignore the weed and vermin problem.

Kai: Hey, Giiiideon!! You wanna come move in and lift some restrictions? Yeah, boy?
Gideon: (Ruff, ruff, HA HA HA, I will do nothing of the sort, ruffHA ruff!)


It wasn't all fun. Hey, all three of our graves are unique ghost colors. I have to maintain the legacy!


Fortunately (unfortunately for the ghost color legacy), I was just deeply frazzled.


I had getting electrocuted as a huge fear when fixing the "typewriter", so when it happened I saw another visit from the weird therapist. This time he was invisible, though.


Okay, things weren't so peppy all of the time. My wolf friend got beat up by some other dog!


I feel so bad for him! I want to take him in, but we can't feed him. Although, once mom passes it won't be so hard.


Oh, and another burglary. Shocking. Err-- uh, nevermind.

Burglar: Ooh, new ground floor room. Fascinating what they've done with the place.


He took the wedding arch, which wasn't so bad as we wanted to move it anyway.


Identification: Subject 2B, Petra Yadreni.
He also took a chessboard, as is customary...

Petra: Kallias? Is that you? Oh, don't you lock that door again!!


Well, two chessboards!


Identification: Subject 4A, Kali Yadreni.
And a crib!

Kali: Oh, you? Please try and be quieter, next time.
Burglar: Eh heh heh heh, sorry.

Again, though, it's nice when they take things that are too big for us to move. We can just get ones.


The job hunt wasn't going that well for either of us. It took nearly a week for me to find Kali a job in the culinary field. Thank the powers that be that I did find it, though, since the ghosts are leaving us really hungry.


Identification: Iggy Jones, left. Subject 4A, Kali Yadreni, right, author of all following.


Kali: Iggy! I saw you walking by, it's been so long! You're still so cute!
Iggy: Hey, you're pretty good looking yourself.

I was supposed to crush his heart as a teenager, but it was late and he had to go home before I could kiss him. So...




It was nice. I hate that I had to wait so long, but you can't call over someone you're not in love with. And I don't do love.


...But some of it, or at least the illusion of it, is necessary to continue the family line.
And when you're in my family, there's no time to lose.

Kali: Hey, Iggy, I was thinking...
Iggy: You want me to move in? I thought you'd never ask.
Kali: Well, that's settled.


Identification: Subject 3B, Iggy Jones.

GPCS: 5-5-3-8-4, Romance
Desire: Woohoo with 20 Different Sims


Kali: A Romance Sim the whole time? I guess we were made for each other.


Iggy: All the weeds! And the VERMIN!

It'll take awhile for him to adapt, I'm sure. He is so darn cute though, even when devastated.


I think there are more square feet of weeds than there are square feet in my house, but hey? What are we going to do outside, anyway?


Iggy found a job in the Adventurer track his first day living here.


Iggy: Gotta be ready to go! Wooo!


Iggy: Someday I'll be a Space Pirate! Yes!

My boyfriend. Eh.



Agent 0000: T҉̗̞̞IM̶͖͉͙̝̼͔̤E̺'̦̦̠̜͙S͇̪̭̰͈ ̛̱͇͙͕U̸̟P̪̺̩̞͞ͅ,̦̀ ͇̤̙̹P͔͚̺E̘̜͓̯̲̹̝T̖R̭͎̦A͈͔.̠̯̙̫͢ͅ ̞̻LẸ̡̙̞̹T̪͚͖͖̬̕ͅͅ'̰S͎͉̫͍̤͜ͅ ̠͢G͎̰O̱.̥͈̺͙̣̥

None of us were ready for mom's passing. We thought there was going to be a few more days; I had wanted to propose to Iggy the day she died to get her precious Family Sim heart happy, but she left too soon.


We lost a family member and we gained one, though. Kai befriended and adopted Gideon, the gray wolf.


Identification: Subject 1C, Gideon Yadreni.
Government pet personality classification traits:
Genius, Hyper, Independent, Aggressive


Kai got him a job in Service.

Kai: Shake, Giddy! Come on, Giddy, shake!
Gideon: (Whine, I have achieved this ridiculous task. Please inform your sister that she needs to lift culinary so you can give me a treat, whine.)


Peter: Ready to hang out with you dad and grandpa?
Kai: AHHHH!
Peter: I say 'grandpa', rather than, I don't know, GRANDPAS, since, you know, you DESTROYED AND THREW AWAY HIS GRAVE!


Kai: I... I...


Kai: Gi... Gideeoooooonn...


Iggy: Oh no, that means there's more pressure on me, now isn't there?
Gideon: (Oh no. Oh, no.)
Agent 0000:  YO̥̳̙̳̱̞̮U̸̗̖͎͇ ̪̩̰̥͕͈̭̀G̵̙Ú͙Y̱̬̩̼S̗̳͎̣͙͚͠ ͔̰͖̰͝A̺̟͈̬R̷̹̳̻͈E͖̦̞͙ ҉͎H͍̬͔̀O͔̳̱G̢͚͈̟͙̹͎G͙̫͎̪ͅI̷̝N͚͇̮̝̻̙̜G͈̯̤̮͖ ̭̼̗̟̳ͅM̭͡Y̮ ̺͚̬͇T̹͍̠̭͠I̠͇̹M̬͠E͖̻͚,҉͖͕̭̣̠ ̪̖Y̝̖̯̤O̫̻͔̫U͈͖̰̖͍̞͓͞ ̛K̫̩̼͚̪͍͘N͇̩O̤̙̣W͇̩͜.̖̯̘

I can't say I'm surprised by Kai's ghost-related death. He broke a rule; he destroyed and threw away grandpa Dallas's grave. The government doesn't allow that, the spirits don't allow that.
You pay for one grave with another grave.


But I'm still devastated.


Peter: And YOU!
Iggy: Oh.
Peter: YOU! You're living in my house, why don't you have my name yet? And you know my daughter-in-law returned contraceptives, right? Why haven't you two disgusting children done that yet? Come on, you pathetic excuse for a Romance Sim!
Iggy: I, I...


This was all too common of a sight in the Yadreni house.


Peter: Now, get on with it...
Iggy: So, Kali, we live together now...


Iggy: Which means, you know, I have to either become your spouse or die without lifting a restriction...


Iggy: So, uh, you know... wanna...
Kali: Hmm.


Iggy: Marry me?
Kali: Iggy, I-WHOA, SHINY!


Kali: Hmm, this is a nice one. I suppose it'll do.
Peter: Yeah, it better. Go finish working so you can have 10 kids or something.

So I became engaged. Not very Romance Sim of me, but it's the apocalypse, and you gotta do what you gotta do.


Gideon: (.....master.....Kai......)

Gideon's been sleeping on Kai's old bed every night. It's sad, really, sad.


Iggy: Is it a nice day, or what?

Iggy is Iggy. No matter how hard I try, I can't be snarky about him. He is just so cute, and we'll make cute babies. Ew, babies.


Gideon's been rising up in his job pretty quickly. He's a good dog, he learns quickly. 


Quick enough to lift the Service Pet restrictions in less than a week! Thanks to Gideon, Iggy and I will lead productive lives when elderly--well, assuming we make it that far. One has got to have hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment