Monday, June 23, 2014

07. Spooky Success


Safehouse 721, Yadreni House
Poka, Lypton, Psveurtzke
Operation Reanimation Day 68


Identification: Subject 2B, Petra Yadreni, live adult: author of journal. Subject 3A, Kai Yadreni, front. Subject 4A, Kali Yadreni, back.


Ghosts continue to be a huge problem. Peter, Dallas, and Kallias won't leave me alone, even with the infants which are descendants of all three.
Dallas: You get her, son! Make daddy proud!
Kallias: OOGA BOOGA!
Petra: KALLIAS!


With all of the help the Controlling God above could legally give, I managed to survive to see them into toddlers. Kai was a sweet boy, with fancy hair that appeared out of nowhere.


Kali was cute as well. You could certainly see her father in her.


Kai caught on quickly with his toddler skills, learning to walk and talk, but Kali was more difficult. She excelled when playing by herself, though.


The worst part of any night was going down to the fridge, where the hungry ghost of Dallas constantly roamed. I collapsed from exhaustion once...


...and even pee'd my pants a few times. But I am strong, I won't be killed so easily.
Kai: Mommy, you said we're supposed to use the potty!!
Petra: You're right. Bad mommy.
I kept strong for my kids. Family Sims get stuff done.


What seemed like an eternity (spent in the Eternal Underworld) later, the twins grew up.


Identification: Subject 3A, Kai Yadreni.
Government personality classification: 4-10-10-3-8.


Identification: Kali Yadreni.
Government personality classification: 6-10-4-7-6.


The ghosts didn't wait long to introduce themselves to the children.
Well, Dallas didn't wait. Dallas is never scared to scare. He's relentless. No matter how full we keep the fridge, how much we mourn his grave, he will always want to scare more!


Although the vermin had gotten stomped out some time ago, when some delinquent knocked over the garbage it became a problem again. I've counted 6 swarms of the roaches, but I think we'll just have to let them breed on the ground until someone reinvents pesticides. I certainly can't risk dying of illness! 


Kai: You've got to stop beating me! Why you gotta be so mean?
Kali: Please. Not everyone can get 8 nice points in the GPCS.
GPCS: Government personality classification system.


Petra: How are you two doing in school? Have you done your homework?
Kali: Yes, with no thanks to dad or our grandpa's.
Kai: Our teacher won't listen when we say doing our homework is literally killing us. It lowers one of our motives.
Petra: Well you'll be glad you did it. A good grade in School Level 1 nowadays is nearly as good as Unitatos diploma was in your grandpas'.


That's how it goes. Ghosts, pee,


Ghosts, Kai,


Ghosts, best-selling novel entitled "Petra Y.",


Ghosts, Ghosts, ghosts,


Ghosts.... yeah, being mortally terrified every ten seconds kind of loses it touch after awhile. That is not true in regards to the bladder, though... no one uses the toilet in this house anymore.


Identification: Gideon, dog. Has ability shared by most pets to make cracks in fourth wall.
Kai: You're a good doggy, Gideon, yes you are!!
Gideon: (Ruff, ruff, love me so you'll get your hopes up of adopting me and lifting restrictions, only to see me leave and never return until you're an elder, ruff!)


I finished my second best-selling novel, The Value of Friends while the kids were children. There really was no point to writing these except to find something to do; although no one has worked here for weeks and our payments to The Company continue, the family has over $140,000 stored.


Kali: A for Apocalypse!
I am so proud of my kids for getting A+'s in their school. Their whole lives revolve around completing their homework, which is still barely possible thanks to their deceased relatives.


After that final day of school, it was time for them to grow up! Not that I want to or am going to do so, but dying isn't so scary anymore. The legacy will continue. I'm still here, though, and I'm not leaving.


Petra: OW-OW-OW-OW-OW!!! ALL RIGHT!!! I DIDN'T FAIL AS A PARENT!!!
Kali: Yeah, good job mom.
Kai: I'm alive and strong!!! And hot!!!
Kali: If that's what you want to believe.
--------------------


MESSAGE TO:
CONGRESS OF PSVEURTZKE
VOTING TO BE HELD IMMEDIATELY


Agent 0029: Ahh, the fresh alpine air of the snowy, non-nuclear-devastated region of Lypton. You probably don't remember my name. I'm not going to tell you, but you can call me Tom. It's me, Tom, probably from some Vague yet Menacing Government Agency---



Agent 0029: ---One that will make sure you're worse than dead if you ask any questions. You are going to vote for one of these teenagers. I will not tell you what this voting is for or why it is snowing in the summer. If you value your friends, family, fingers, toes, and having two eyes, you will not ask any questions.


Agent 0029: Now, let's look at our options, shall we?


IDENTIFICATION: Kai
GPCS: 4-10-10-3-8
Desire: Become Chief of Staff (Medicine)


IDENTIFICATION: Kali
GPCS: 6-10-4-7-6
Desire: Become Celebrity Chef (Culinary)

Your vote is REQUIRED by the time mentioned on the ballot. The ballot can be found:

HERE 

Thank you for being involved in democracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment