Sunday, November 23, 2014

20. The Best Generation


Safehouse 721, Yadreni Household
Poka, Lypton, Psveurtzke

Identification: Subject 9A, Cronos Yadreni.
Subject 10A, Atropos Yadreni, unpictured, author of the following.

When we got back, Cronos was the first to find a job, in Science.


Kallias: My descendants have returned for me to torture! Muhahaha!

Normally, I'd be banned from journaling while at home, but Mom has been mysteriously missing.


And how can I NOT document the adorableness of Kimball?


Well, I was next to find a job. In Paranormal, of course.


Identification: Subject 7A, Alyssa Yadreni, right.
Mom showed up randomly one day, to my dismay.
Alyssa: Hello, progeny! You haven't been journaling, have you?
Atropos: Mom, you can't just disappear like that!
Alyssa: Oh, I'm not staying today... I just have something I need you to do, with your new job, and its rewards...


Atropos: AHH! Alright, what now, Mom?


Alyssa: Fidel! Long time, no see!
Fidel: Considering your plant ate me, yeah...
Alyssa: Oh, sorry about that! Say, do you want some cake?
Fidel: Oh boy, yes!


Peter II: **BURP**


Alyssa: AaaIIeeEIEEeheheheheheheehee!!!


Alyssa: Kimball! Don't watch me when I'm doing that!


When Mom mysteriously disappeared again, we had a meeting on the bottom floor (which we had every night, since we have to hide from the ghosts).
Atropos: Cronos, hurry up and lift your restriction. I want to watch TV.
Cronos: But, Mom, murdering that poor townie, with your help!
Atropos: We can talk about that when I have TV.


Agrona was next to get a job, in Architecture.


Meanwhile, Kimball has lost his second job, since he skipped a day. He's an elder now.


Thanatos got a job in Politics, and brought stupid girls home with him.
Thanatos: Stop bullying her, she's a Senator!!


On a Tuesday, Hades called over his fiancé, to get married.
That's right, by some twist of fate, Hades became the heir. Don't ask me.


Identification: Subject 5B, Jarrah Yadreni.
GPCS: Knowledge Sim, 9-2-6-3-5.


Jarrah: I missed you!
Hades: Hehehehehe!
Atropos: Get a room.


Thanatos: Guess who is running in the presidential elections?
Agrona: Oh, no.
Thanatos: Vote Yadreni!


It was quite the romantic wedding.





Cronos: Seriously, I can NOT SIT DOWN!



I didn't need to use my psychic abilities to know what came next.


Well, maybe I should have. While they were doing that, Dad decided it was his time to go.


Rest in Peace, my father, Evan Yadreni.


In observing the ghosts of our household, for my occupation, I've noticed that the main thing driving their oppression of the living is boredom.



Peter: BOO! Ahhh hahaha, never gets old!!!


Cronos is on the brink of mastering the use of a secret new substance, entitled the Yadreni Stuff, to create energy. I only know because I'm psychic, of course. And because he talks to himself.


Hades' husband, Jarrah, has to catch up with our perfectly mastered skills. He hasn't been able to find a job, yet, so he has all the time he needs.


I still find solace in snowman making.


And snowman destroying.


Hades is doing well in his career as well. He is using the Yadreni Stuff as a dietary supplement, which helps strengthen the muscles and bones. He hopes to use his role as a world-renowned snowball fight star to get it into the diets of all Pokalypton residents.


Mom has been making regular visits again.


Alyssa: Oh, don't mind my friend eating the cake...
Woman: Cake? Can I have some?
Alyssa: Oh, if you really want...


Alyssa: Ahhh....


It looks as though I have a niece or nephew coming along.
Wait- psychic powers alert- nephew. Ah.


Cronos mastered his project, going slightly insane in the process.
This was the last we saw of him.


Thanatos was next. He was 'elected' President of Psveurtzke. Don't ask me how.
He was whisked away to the capitol, of course.


This is the beginnings of us rebuilding our house. Yadreni Tower is to be no longer.
All we need more is Agrona mastering Architecture, to tear it down, and build a new house.
We'll see how that turns out, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment