Friday, November 28, 2014

22. Clear Skies


Yadreni Manor
Poka, Lypton, Psveurtzke



Identification: Agent 0029, left, Agent 0028, right.

0028: You're sure there's no one here?
0029: The youngest ones are, along with Hades, in the nursery. They won't see us.
0028: What about his sisters?
0029: Agrona has moved to Psveurtzkana, to the City Organizer Manse on Cloud Avenue. Atropos is missing, likely with her illegal religious group, the Lypta Mystics, but she's not here, at least.
0028: Alright. No one can know I exist, you know.
0029: Yes, that's literally my job. Have you examined this new house well enough?
0028: It's quite extensive. I'd say Operation Reanimation is no doubt heading towards success at this point.
0029: It'll be nice for the Operation to be carried out successfully, yeah, but if they tear us down in the meantime...
0028: That's not going to happen. Let's get back to triple-O one and report on this.
0029: Right-O.

-------------------------


Identification: Subject 2A, Kallias Yadreni, right, author of this journal.

Graaaah....

Life here is luxurious, I guess... There's my granddaughter, great-grandson, a bunch of great-grandkids... graaaah....

Alyssa, my granddaughter does seem attached to Dad's plant, though, grah... Even though we have more plants. We have a whole house that's full of them, grah.


Identification: Subject 5B, Jarrah Yadreni, front, Subject 14A, Flamingo Yadreni, back.

Jarr-graahh keeps having babies, grah.


Identification: Subject 15A, Antelope Yadreni.

This one, a boy, was called Antelope......


Identification: Subject 12A, Hades Yadreni, far-right. Subject 13A, Tiger Yadreni, far-left.

There's lots of birthdays, with CAKE, graah, I like cake, graah...


Eh...


I've been learning how to speak again, grah... I like yelling, I learned.... grah- err, no more graaahs allowed, so... ehh....


Kai has been working on restoring life to us zombies, grah...
Don't know how it's working out for him... gr- ehh...


Identification: Subject 12A, Hades Yadreni, author of the following.

It has been my honor to start the first real garden in Poka, post-fireworks. I know great-great grandpa Peter would be so excited. Mom has been missing for it all, though sometimes I see Peter II's udders full of milk... and then I see him with his cake out, again...


Our zombie relatives have been adapting well, though it's a struggle.

Tiger: Look, look! I got an A+! Now I can get a scholarship to university!!
Kai: U-university?? ((~~~Knowledge Sim disaster flashback~~~)) I wish... I could have gone to university...
Tiger: Hahahaha, you didn't even go to high school!

The fact that my mother's cruelness was inherited by my kids isn't helping.


They're still going, though. Their lives- well, deaths? I don't know, are a lot easier now than they were originally.


Hades: Nice job on the promotion, Kall!
Kallias: Huh? Ehhh, oh.


Mom appeared once to use Atropos' bone phone. I'm scared about what goes on, up in that attic.


I do know that she revived a friend and former minion, Dewey Macrae.


After making... noises, they went out the the greenhouse. But, then, only Mom came back upstairs...


But then Dewey was there again!!!
And they went out into the greenhouse, and he was gone. I'm pretty sure Mom murdered him twice, if that's even possible.


Identification: Subject 15A, Antelope Yadreni, left.
GPCS: 2-8-9-6-1
Jarrah: Birthday, woohoo!
Antelope: Aaaaaaah!

Although all of my kids have different faces, they have the same personality. It's quite confusing.


Jarrah: Hey, what are you doing here? Guess what, I'm pregnant again!!
Alyssa: I just... haven't been feeling well...


Tiger: I wish for the end of the Apocalypse!
Hades: Good choice!


Identification: Subject 13A, Tiger Yadreni.
GPCS: Popularity Sim, 2-8-9-6-1.


Alyssa: I- I, I'm pregnant!

Well, that was a shocking turn of events, to be sure. My mom, who looks younger than I am, is having a baby. I feel so old, but... what?


Our next baby came, and we named him Elephant.

Identification: Subject 16A, Elephant Yadreni.


Alyssa: Oh PLUMBBOB, I forgot how much this HURTS!
Hades: Mom, are you okay? I'm coming!!
Alyssa: No, I've given birth 5 times, I can handle it... I'm talking about my hair!!


Hades: I can't even believe this is happening!
Alyssa: Well, hello, nooboo...


Alyssa: Another one! Ah, twins. Funny how twins happen.
Flamingo: Grandma, why are my uncles babies, and I'm nearly a teenager?
Alyssa: It happens all the time, girl.
Tiger: Does it?


Kai: Blow out the candles..... eh, I'll help: ((~~~**Wind of the Undead, straight from Hell**~~~))


Identification: Antelope Yadreni.
GPCS: 2-8-9-6-1

Alyssa: Oh, Antelope... great choice.


I don't want to stop making babies until the Apocalypse is over!


Kallias is doing well in that department, of course: ending the apocalypse. I expect Lypton will see its first Summer in ages, soon.


Elephant grew up with the same personality, lucky us. I love him all the same, of course.

Identification: Subject 16A, Elephant Yadreni, in confetti.
GPCS: 2-8-9-6-1


I also love my plants. They're coming along great!


And however weird the relations are, I love my tiny brothers as well.


Identification: Subject 18A, Ares Yadreni.
GPCS: 5-5-10-7-1


Identification: Subject 17A, Mars Yadreni.
GPCS: 5-8-7-3-7

One of them is even a nice Sim!!!


Well! Here it is, the first harvest in Yadreni family history.
Not counting my mother's cowplant harvests, of course.


Identification: Subject 19A, Orca Yadreni.


Hades: Another one, ALRIGHT!
Jarrah: How about you have the next one?


And it finally happens.
The eternal Winter is over! Now it's time for... regular Winter!!


Great-grandpa Kallias celebrated his success by taking the first permitted look at the newly cleared sky.


.........Which promptly ended his li- err, afterlife.


Agent 0000: Í̺̻̦̥̙Ț̖̠̳̳'̸̦̥̥̥S̡̭̟̳͍ B̳̗͉́E͠ÈṆ ̜͇̼A̰͖͕W̢̠̜̥̠̖͙͖H͙̙͎̲I̱̙͚L͏̦̣̥E̡̪̣̲͎̟̭ ̹̞̜͔̞̳̥SI͝N̨̬̗̝̙͎͖̫C̳̲͕̖͉E̛͓̝͙͕͙̜̗ ̯͕̹̭̘͚I͡'̢̼ͅV̞̻͉͇̤E̗̹͙̬̺̺͞ͅ ͉͙͔́V̗̻̦̘͢I͙̱͔̫̹ͅS̺͍̯̦̘̭Í̖̫͎̰̬̻T͇͚E̮D̡̦͕̖͓̣̼͕.̷̲ ̩́L͜O̤͙͞V̥̠̜̯E͏̞̙̮͍ ͚̤͚W͘H̗̯͇̻A͚̫̫̻͖͚T̫̜̮̻͇̖͡ ̺̰̞̻̮͚Y̘̗̘O̟̹̻̕U̼̹͚̖̟̕ͅ'̹͓V̖̜̳͙̫̦E̸͔̥̬̗ ̠̯̩D̮̮̞̤͔O͙͉͓͕̲N͉̖͚͙̱͍E̱͈͙͎̻̼̬ ̫̟̠͔͉̮͘W̳̪͔̜͙̘̖͞I͙̙̭ͅͅT͚̥̫̥͇H̭̭̖͍ ̛͖̬̞T̯͍̮̰H̟̪̖̖̙̘̙Ḛ ̞̲̞́P̨͈̙͈ͅL̘͓͢A͓̼̟̻͔̫̹C̝̙̫E͈͈̞̯͉͓͖,͍͚̱̲̖̘͈ ̻̟͠B̩̙̩͉U͈̹͉̘̙͞T̷̮̬̺͓̟̟ ͔̤͙́I̺̮̘͍̲͉͟T͙̯̙̤͓͖ ̟̟̺̗͉͟N͈͘E̼̘̯̰̟͚̣È̫̪̘D̙͝S͉̪̮͕̭̦̳̕ ̡̳̯̥̭̙͙M̰O͍͈͉͉̩Ŗ͕̰̝E̡͖̯͖͔͉.̴̳̯̳̪̺̰.͈̣͜.͕ ̜̠̥͕̮̱̲D͏̮͓E͈̭̬̺̘̫̕ͅAT̴͎̲̰̙͓͚ͅH͝.̛͖̤͍̝̯


Kallias: Don't be sad, grah... I got to do my part!


Life continues, as it always does. This time, for me!!


Flamingo: Nice hair, Dad!
Hades: Thanks!

Identification: Subject 14A, Flamingo Yadreni, left.
GPCS: Romance Sim, 2-8-9-6-1


Kai: D...Dad...


By some strange action of the universe, almost like all progress in it crashed and resumed from an earliest saved point, Kallias died again, and Flamingo and I grew up again, in different outfits. The results were all the same.


Tiger: So, who do you think is going to be heir?
Flamingo: Don't be so cliché, Tiger. I'm pretty sure every one of our older relatives have had a discussion about that, just like every other Sim in every other challenge.
Tiger: Fine...


Jarrah has reached the point where he'll be able to get 'alien technology' back into Lypton. The supply lines were cut by rebels, but he can trade a satellite in exchange for them to open up again.


Alyssa: Honestly, I have no idea what child this is!


Antelope: I'm Antelope!!


Kai: Ehh...
Flamingo: Another birthday. I'm thrilled.
Alyssa: I like this one.


Mars: Cake! Heeheheheheh!!!


Ares: Eeyyyyy!!!


He did it. He became the director of POW, and gave us alien technology again. What a great daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment