Friday, November 28, 2014

21. Fall of Yadreni Tower


Safehouse 721, Yadreni Household
Poka, Lypton, Psveurtzke
Identification: Subject 5B, Jarrah Yadreni, left. Subject 10A, Atropos Yadreni, author of the following, right.

Atropos: I saw via psychic ability that Cronos has been living in a nearby cave, completely crazy! He has a crazy defense system, which the Psveurtzkan Organization of Wildcats is attacking like crazy!
Jarrah: HAH! I know! I'm the one who keeps making us fail!

I found out Jarrah got a job in the Psveurtzkan intelligence system, the Psveurtzkan Organization of Wildcats, or POW. They haven't been powerful enough in this region, and they're the only thing that keeps supply lines safe from democratic rebels.


Identification: Subject 13A, Tiger Yadreni, left.

I take comfort in helping to raise my nephew. I want my contribution to my family's legacy to be significant. I have a supernatural feeling that our family is going to have a bigger role in history than anyone previously thought.


Identification: Subject 8A, Agrona Yadreni.

Agrona is near completing her job track. She is close to becoming the City Organizer for all of Psveurtzke.


Tiger, meanwhile, is close to walking. Equally significant.


Jarrah has actually managed to infiltrate the rebel network of Psveurtzke. He told me about their leader... but I dare not say more on the subject in this, even with Auntie Esther in charge of watching the journals.

...Not that I know about that.
Love you, Auntie Esther.


Jarrah: Pregnant! Children! Yeaaah!


Calming the ghosts seems impossible. I'll need a powerful force to send their graves away.


Since there is nowhere to put our old furniture, and no one to sell it to, we've set up a fire room to burn it away.


I met up with Bailey. I'm not able to marry him yet, of course, but we're staying friendly.



Well. Agrona did it. She's become Agent 0013, the City Organizer of all of Psveurtzke. She'll be off to the capitol in Psveurtzkana, once she helps us build Yadreni Manor.


There's still my job, and Hades' Athletic job to finish before we can demolish the tower, though. We have to be able to move large objects, and we have to be able to move the graves.

I'm definitely no longer giving simple fortunes and casting petty hexes.
I am quickly rising through the ranks of the Lypta Mystics. We feed off of the power of the mountains of Lypton, and the Lypta River.


Identification: Subject 12A, Hades Yadreni, left.

Jarrah: Baby, AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Hades: I'm still confused on how this is physiologically possible!!!


Agrona: Oh! A nooboo!
Hades: Whoooa!
Jarrah: Let's name her Flamingo!

Identification: Subject 14A, Flamingo Yadreni, held.


Tiger grew...


Along with his hair.

Identification: Subject 13A, Tiger Yadreni.
GPCS: 2-8-9-6-1


And I got promoted.
By successfully sacrificing the previous leader of the Mystics to the Master of Death.
Only by appealing to the ghosts' master was I able to get their graves moved.



Identification: Subject 7A, Alyssa Yadreni.

Before I could move them, though, mom showed up to take advantage of our increased communication with Them. 


Alyssa: Hmm... it says here in Kali Y. that grandpa Kallias and uncle Kai never lifted anything...


Grim, Death's messenger...


He complied with Alyssa's requests.


Identification: Subject 2A, Kallias Yadreni, foreground. Subject 3A, Kai Yadreni, back.
Alyssa: Ah, not perfect, but... they'll do.
Kallias: grrraaAAAHHH!!!
Kai: Graaah, grraah! Who are you, what have you done?
Alyssa: Me? I'm Kali's daughter. And your new master.
Kallias: Master? Grah, who is Kali?
Kai: Kali is my sister, who are YOU?
Kallias: I'm Kallias Yadreni!
Kai: ...Daddy?
Alyssa: Alright, let's get a move on.


Kai: Alright, what am I looking for? We'll need to lift Athletic, or maybe Education, grah...

After getting filled in on the current situation, great-uncle Kai got a job in Medicine, to solidify the partial lift of his mom, Petra.


Kallias: This book, it's so easy to read, grah...
Kai: How the heck am I learning creativity from this book?


Well, life continues (for those who are alive), and that involved birthdays.


Identification: Subject 14A, Flamingo Yadreni.
GPCS: 2-8-9-6-1


We built the ghosts a temporary crypt as soon as I negotiated with Death, but it took us a few days to get a proper tomb built, across the street.


Yadreni Graveyard
Poka, Lypton, Psveurtzke

It's quite the structure. Agrona helped make it, of course.
The graves of those unrelated to us surround the tomb.


While the tombs of those in our bloodline rest inside.


Kallias got a job in Music. Music, of course, is the way simple Sims can influence the heavens, so it's a rather important environmental job.


It took a bit, but Hades finally mastered and diffused the use of Yadreni Stuff as a dietary supplement. We're all feeling a lot healthier, and able to move large objects now.


Hades: They made an ice statue of me in the Professional Snowball Fighting Hall of Fame, you know.
Tiger: That's nice, Dad.
Kai: Is this going to be loud?



Agrona: You guys ready?
Atropos: Yup.
Agrona: Say goodbye to the Crimson Tower, Yadreni Tower, the Yadreni Safehouse...


After demolishing the tower, we burnt all of our possessions. They're all generations old, and bear marks of grief and despair. Once Jarrah becomes the director of POW, we'll be able to buy all of the furniture we want in the world.



And now we have Yadreni Manor.
It's quite regal; much fancier than anything any of us have ever seen.
Right now, it's almost completely empty, as we're waiting for the thousands of new furniture options that will come with Yadreni control of POW, but it's very comfortable.
This is a rare thing to say, but the Yadreni family is doing well. Very well.
And we're still getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment