Sunday, November 30, 2014

27. The End of the Apocalypse


Yadreni Manor
Poka, Lypton, Psveurtzke



Identification: Subject 19A, Orca Yadre

I didn't think life could get more boring than it was at Unitatos, but boy, was I wrong.
The rest of my family is now in a meditative state, to be exited only for work. I just can't focus enough, probably because I'm too playful, so I'm the only one who doesn't. I just have to find stuff to do, like bothering my brothers who are still working on maxing their skills.


We've slowly been finding jobs. It's easier than it previously was for our family, thanks to Tiger and Lowii, but we're still limited to 5 every day. I was the first to find a job, though, thankfully.


Thanks to our degrees, we went through our jobs with ease! I was the first!
I went up to the mountains and restored the cleanliness of the ice that turns into the Lypta River! Now, the marine climate is flourishing.
Go me.


Identification: Subject 14A, Flamingo Yadreni, author of the following.

Flamingo: ((zzzeeoooow!!!!)) I'm ready for work!


That's right. With a little help from some of my family members, and, of course, thanks to my extensive knowledge in economics, I managed to become the Economic Director of Psveurtzke.
That's me, a week or two out of college. How are you doing??


Identification: Subject 7A, Alyssa Yadreni, left. Subject 12A, Hades Yadreni, right, author of the following.

Since we've restored Alien Technology and Oceanography, we can now use elixir to maintain a long life. Thank goodness.


Can you believe we got a butler? A BUTLER?


I've taken up flower-arranging, just because I can.
Can you believe it? I, a member of the Yadreni family, am doing something for fun?


Besides that, it's all meditation... until lightning strikes your giant tree...


Identification: Subject 15A, Antelope Yadreni, left, author of the following.
Subject 23A, Venus Yadreni, right.

I did it! I became the lord of the underground!
Which is actually, literally, mostly underground. It's quite a complex system of tunnels and caverns, actually.

Venus: I'm not going to stop you, but bad guys never win, nephew.
Antelope: What's going to happen? Is someone going to strike me down? HA!


Antelope: .........


Identification: Subject 18A, Ares Yadreni, author of the following.

I've infiltrated the Psveurtzkan propaganda television, and now I hold onto the brains of all Psveurtzkan TV owners. I am the true Yadreni icon!!!


Identification: Subject 23A, Venus Yadreni, right, author of the following.

I did it! By mixing my extensive powers of knowledge, logic, and supernatural wisdom, I've become THE VENUS! Right now, I'm using my powers for Psveurtzkan law enforcement interests... but I know something else they'll be perfect for.

Antelope: Hey, good job, Unc! Just don't try to fight me!
Venus: Hahaha, of course not! ...Maybe.


Identification: Subject 20A, Salamander Yadreni, author of the following.

Just like Ares grabbed the minds of the people, I have grabbed the hearts! People LOVE me! I'm a supreme entertainer, with magical powers as well!


Identification: Subject 17A, Mars Yadreni, author of the following.

I don't personally receive as much glory as my brother, Ares, but my influence is arguably stronger. I am THE visual propagandist of the Psveurtzkan Empire. I can't wait to use that to the Yadrenis' advantage...


Identification: Subject 7A, Alyssa Yadreni, author of the following.

I decided that being green was no longer for me, and since I now had to means for it, I became normal again.


Normal, flawless, beautiful, etc.
I mean, I am THE Alyssa Yadreni.


Alyssa: You better get that slacker promotion, Elephant, because I'm not going to work today!!
Elephant: I'll try, grandma.
Alyssa: Ugh, call me Alyssa.


And he did it. He lifted the final restriction of the Apocalypse. He gave us our right to sit back, take a deep breath, and just relax.

Which we'll surely be doing, now. The Yadreni family has served its purpose in Pokalypton...

But we still have a job for all of Psveurtzke.

No comments:

Post a Comment