Sunday, November 30, 2014

28. Operation Reanimation, Part 2


Lypton Manor
Government Safehouse in Poka, Lypton, Psveurtzke



Agent 0002, President Thanatos Yadreni: Are we ready?


Agent 0004, POW Director (Jarrah Yadreni): Their perimeter guards are gone. If they weren't, we wouldn't be standing on the road just outside of the manor...


Leader of the Psveurtzkan Freedom Front, Alyssa Yadreni: Let's get serious, everyone. I have dozens of thousands of Freedom fighters waiting for us to do this, and most of the people here have huge groups waiting for the 'GO' as well.


Atropos: Chill out, Mom. I've seen the future, I know it works out great.
Alyssa: Will you STOP that??? Just let me try and create some suspense!!


Agent 0029: Uhh, GUYS? There's a bunch of the subjects from Operation Reanimation out here... I knew we should have terminated them...


Agent 0029: Guys? GUYS-
Agent 0007, Propaganda Director Lowii Yadreni: I hope you don't mind that your image might go down in the next few days...
Agent 0030, Director of Visual Propaganda Mars Yadreni: Yeah, Psveurtzkan art really seems to be taking a turn against you.
Lowii: Literature, too.
Agent 0029: Wha, what?? No, I'll go...


Agent 0029: THIS WAY- oh, oof!
Agent 0032, Director of Performance Propaganda Audrey Yadreni: All dance halls seem to be making revolutionary new strides... funny, isn't it?
Agent 0034, Controller of Emotions Salamander Yadreni: And the government is losing the support of a few key celebrities...
Agent 0029: What? This is crazy!


Agent 0029: I'll, I'll run into the mountains! Ahahaha- OH!
Agent 0036, Organizer of Parties Elephant Yadreni: I heard government-support parties are all but nonexistent these days...
Agent 0006, Director of Communications Tiger Yadreni: Oh, you weren't hoping to go somewhere, were you?
Agent 0029: NOOOOOOOO!


Agent 0028: Double-O twenty-nine, are you alright???
Criminal Mastermind Antelope Yadreni: Oh, about him... no, he's not. Sorry!


Agent 0012, Health Director Kai Yadreni: This really sucks for you, doesn't it, grah.


Agent 0028: AGENT ONE! EVACUATE THE PREMISES, NOW!!!
CAPTAIN VENUS: Yeah, about that...


Jarrah: This totally secret and not-at-all obvious bookshelf is their last resort to escape the control room. Atropos, you should be able to use your powers to determine how to open it.


Lypta Mystics Chieftess Atropos Yadreni: Hmm... That one, the one that's titled This Is a Completely Typical, Not at All Abnormal Book seems suspicious to me...


Atropos: Ah!
Agent 0001: Oh, do come in. I was figuring we'd all be meeting, one of these days.


President Thanatos: This is it! You're busted! Your times of ruling an oppressive regime are over, it's time for REAL democracy!
Agent 0001: If that's what you really feel, then I'm sorry. You must not know how that thing seems to always fail.
Hades: You are what put our family into this chaotic situation! How could you possibly be content with what you've done??


Agent 0001: Hah, Subject 12A, was it? Hades? I am perfectly happy with what I've done in Operation Reanimation. I created your family. I was the one who commanded that that young man, whom we named Peter, for our first president and Yadreni for the town from which we took him, to go off to Poka to restore a normal life. Without me, you wouldn't exist.


Agent 0001: I did a service to you, and to the entire region of Lypton. I haven't done anything wrong... Ah, but then there is you. Subject 7A, Alyssa Yadreni? Yes, that's it. You have murdered and stolen so as to fuel this little 'rebellion'... How can you live with yourself?


Alyssa: I have one nice point, I'm living with myself just fine.
Agent 0005, Economic Director Flamingo Yadreni: Mom, you're not helping our case.
Jarrah: Really? Don't pretend, Agent One, that your immortality isn't granted in the same way. We know about your cowplant farm just outside of this room. In fact, that's where you're headed, right now!


Agent 0001: That's where you're wrong. Ah, 6A, Esther. It was with you that I first realized it would come to this. I should have shut the whole operation down at that point, but I was curious to see what would happen next. You're a traitor to your country, you know.


Agent 0008, 'Education' Director Esther Yadreni: No, I'm not. Your mind control, your causing frequent disappearances, your constant surveillance... that is an act of treason against the people. It's time for you to pay for that.


Agent 0001: Oh, please. My death? In a cowplant? No, you don't get to do that. I make all of my decisions, no one makes them for me.


Agent 0001: You can't stop me, not even in death! I AM Psveurtzke!!!


Alyssa: Well Psveurtzke is now a pile of ashes.
Esther: Pokalypton was once a pile of ashes, but our family made it something beautiful again. That's exactly what'll happen with the new Psveurtzkan Republic, too.


Agent 0000: Ś͍O̴̪͖̼̬͈̱,͈̳͔̲ ̶̟̗I̜͖͖̰͇T̡'̮S̠͇͚̮͓͞ Ò̥̻̱̤̹̟V̥̭̪̪͔͢Ḛ̤̘͉̣͕͍R̪̯̱?̰̝͈̕ ̻̞B̛͙̤͙̮̜̺ͅE҉̝͖̦͖͚̣ͅL͉̙̝͎͙̥I̢̝̙̮͍ͅE͇͓̦͓̙͔͍̕V̭̬̣̹̞E̬̬͚͎͜ͅ ̜͙̞͢Ṃ̯̭Ę,̤̜ ̯̭I҉̮̬̩͕̮ ̢̟̙̼̘̻̪̮H̠̥̮̜͔A͔͇̪̭̗͘Ṿ̳͉͓͙͠E̻͎ ͔͈B̲̼̳͝Ẹ̰̪̻̞̫E̦͎̰̪͇̕N̺͎ ̵͈͚̝̹̱͔̪D͎̲Y̞I͎͉̼N͕͔̖̘͢G̡͕͔̮̦͉̺ͅ ͘T̟͚̟O͓̩͟ ̦C̜̘̹̖Ơ̝͕͈L̯͖̥̳̗͔̪LE̼̤͚̺̥͇̻C̖̩T̰͈̹̝̞́ ̰̀T̶͍͇̲̘̤̺̲H̡͉͇͓̙̪͕I̻̖͍S ͉̪̥̬̺̀D̴̰̞͖ͅA̱͓̣͖͕͝M̸̳̲̙̗̙N͇̙͉E̱̥͖͕ͅD͎̱̥̺̮ ̫͔͚̭̞̫͡P̳̖͓S̥̖E͝U̱̬̭̼̥͖̯͞D̨̥̰̦O̸̘̥̣̭̻̗͎-̫͚̭͕͙S̴̠̜͖͎̟͉͎O̦̲͙̹U̫̰L͉̘͜ͅͅ ͟F̷̟͔̩̹̲̲̯O̭͇͜R̫͙͉̲ ̱͟A͖̻̩̞̱̱͢ ̛͉̹̲͔Ḷ͉̪͕̦O̥̦̥̝̕N̰̼͉̬̮̭͉G̲̻̹̣̜,̕ ̱͞L̤̬͜Ǫ͓̦̱̠̖̬͕N͏̥͖G̸̤ͅ ̤T͉͚̻͙̮͓̺I͇̠̙̹̣͇͈M̧̼̘ͅE̠.͍̪͉

Flamingo: Great Auntie Esther, why are you crying?
Esther: Oh, nothing, it's just... I wanted to be able to drink her life milk, damnit! I'll be right back, there's someone I need to go get...
Jarrah: Guys? I feel kind of funny...


Agent 0028: Agent one... AGENT ONE!!!!!!!!


Agent 0029: Well, we're screwed.


Agent 0009, The Law, Eleanor Yadreni: Stop right there, Alyssa.


Alyssa: Oh my- Eleanor, is that you? Oh, it's so nice to see you! Hey, about that time with the cake, it turns out that I accidentally didn't lead you to the real cake, I led you to the... other.. one... by acci-
Eleanor: Don't even try to make excuses. You're under arrest.
Tiger: Oh, this is hilarious!


Eleanor: Thanks for the help, CAPTAIN VENUS. You're a Yadreni, too, aren't you? What's your relation?
Venus: Oh, you'd be surprised.
Alyssa: Ha, ha, oh, good joke guys. Okay, now let me out! VENUS, LET ME OUT NOW, haha HA!
Hades: Give it a rest, mom. Your days of being evil are over.
Alyssa: VENUS... NOW!!!


Jarrah: Hey, Hades? Looks like what we did before I 'died' did work, after all...
Eleanor: Who the heck are these people...


Agent 0028: I hope you know what you're doing. Running a government is a lot of work.
Esther: Oh, we know. I think we'll do fine... considering an overwhelming majority of the top positions in your government were occupied by Yadrenis, I think we can handle it.
Agent 0028: I knew that was a bad idea...


Agent 0029: Hey, President Yadreni? What she did was terrible, terrible! I had nothing to do with it, they... used MIND control, that's what they did! Hah, let out a pardon for a brother, won't you?
President Thanatos: Good try, but not good enough. Especially when you, yourself have been controlling the minds of all elected officials of Psveurtzke.
Agent 0029: Go to hell.


Eleanor: Have you guys seen that we have a TV????? They're real, I can't believe it!!!


Eleanor: Hello, people of Psveurtzke. I am here to announce that the government, which has actually been ruled by an anonymous dictator for the entirety of its existence, has fallen. I am Eleanor Yadreni, The Law of Psveurtzke, and I am here to tell you that the faux Psveurtzkan Constitution is to be no longer. The new Constitution, the Constitution of the Psveurtzkan Republic, is expected to be completed within a month, as delegates from all of the new states of the Psveurtzkan Republic come to Psveurtzkana to negotiate. Some of the former administrative regions of Psveurtzke will be allowed to leave the Republic, if they so desire, as the imperialistic way of the old government has been...

Snake: I can't believe my family would go and overturn the government without me!! I mean, they couldn't leave ONE important job for me to do? Not even ONE?


Snake: Whatever. I'll just have to find my own way to make history... I'll have to... hmm... make some differences in the family tree......

THE END OF FILES REGARDING OPERATION REANIMATION
THANK YOU FOR READING
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment