Saturday, November 29, 2014

24. The Meeting


Psveurtzke Manor
Psveurtzkana, Psveurtzke



Agent 0002, President Thanatos Yadreni: Well, we've all been waiting to gather like this for awhile, so let's get to business. The POW is protecting us, so we're safe, but only for a couple of hours.


Agent 0008, Education Director Esther Yadreni: I hope you don't mind if I keep a journal of this meeting, for historical purposes... It's all safe with me, of course.


Agent 0013, Grand City Organizer Agrona Yadreni: Please do! I want all of the Psveurtzkan Republic to know my name, my face, and my hat!


Agent 0221, Lypton Regional Health Minister, Kai Yadreni: Well, first we have to invent the Psveurtzkan Republic, grah...


Revolutionary Scientist, Cronos Yadreni: Alright!! When we're in charge, everyone will be using Yadreni Stuff!!


Professional Snowball Fighting Hall of Famer, Hades Yadreni: Please... we don't need fame, or glory. Our family will surely receive enough of that. What we need to keep our eyes on is freedom, democracy, and equality. And hello, Jarr.


Atropos Yadreni, Chieftess of the Lypta Mystics: That's right. I don't know if any of us individually will receive loads of fame, besides our President over there, but the Yadreni family name will live forever. Believe me, I'm psy-


Agent 0004, Director of the Psveurtzkan Organization of Wildcats (Jarrah Yadreni): Psychic, we know. I know everything about you and your groupies, you know, since I'm in charge of tearing you down. And because you're my sister-in-law... funny, the connections they fail to realize once they make your existence entirely anonymous... Hey Hade, sorry for the scare earlier!


Agent 0045, Lypton Regional General Alyssa Yadreni, Leader of the rebel group, the Psveurtzkan Freedom Front: Alright, that's enough! Look, we are close to having the resources to end a lengthy and terrible regime. As soon as your younger siblings, and Hades' and Jarrah's kids grow up and become leaders as we are, we'll be ready to strike. Most of us are in command of powerful organizations... Me, the country's most powerful regional military force AND a nationwide rebellion group; Atropos, a famous cult of powerful witches; Jarrah, the most legendary intelligence force to ever exist; Thanatos, the hearts of all people of Psveurtzke. We have access to nearly every mind in the country thanks to Esther, and the comprehensive maps of the country hidden to all thanks to Agrona. It's time to put an end to this tyranny.


Thanatos: Well, my brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, and mothers, our nation has been through years of terrible, rainy times, much longer than our family has even existed. But we're here, the Yadreni family, to say that now, the-


Kai: The Sun will come out, tomorrow?
Thanatos: What? I wasn't going to say-
Atropos: Don't lie, yes you were!
Esther: Is this really what you want to have in the history books?


Thanatos: Ahem. I was going to say, the Sun will come out to-... it will come out...


Thanatos: The Sun will come out as soon as our family's youth gets through the long, grueling process of university, while several others of our family's youth goes straight to the work force...


Alyssa: Half of us took 4 hour flights to get here, let's speed this up.
Thanatos: Alright, Mom, fine. We're overthrowing the government, okay? It's a plan.
Jarrah: Great. As soon as the last career is mastered, I'll command the POW that guard Lypton Manor to disappear, and we'll swoop in ourselves.
Esther: So, this is really happening.


Atropos: What are we going to do once we overthrow it? -- Haha, just kidding, I already know. Everything will be fine.


Cronos: You know, I found a use for Yadreni Stuff that is all new, completely recreational, very entertaining; maybe we could spread it around and-


Hades: But what if, when we make it a democracy, the wrong person wins an election?
Thanatos: Hades, you've got to be kiddi-


Jarrah: What if, when the Sun comes out tomorrow, we all get sunburns?


Thanatos: You gave birth to THAT? And you let him marry THAT?


Alyssa: Can I go now?


Thanatos: Yes, yes, alright, fine... I have stuff to pretend to deal with. Our rebels in Shimasa and Twikkii aren't being too quiet. You'd think, being the President, you could get the rebels you're helping to overthrow yourself to follow a calendar schedule, but nooo...


Esther: You're doing a great job with the kids, Hades. I wish I could be there to help.
Hades: Oh, Auntie Esther. I do miss you.
Esther: I'm always watching, you know. Literally.


Atropos: Have you guys seen Yadreni Manor's huge TV?????

No comments:

Post a Comment