Saturday, November 29, 2014

25. Octo-Unitatos


New Yadreni Educational House
Unitatos, Lypton, Psveurtzke
Identification: Subject 13A, Tiger Yadreni, author of the following.

Tiger: Hello? Yes, I'm going back to Pokalypton. Trying to stuff more than 8 people in this dorm is a struggle that the creator apparently isn't interested... No, don't be sorry, I'm going into Gaming...


I left Unitatos, but I'm not bitter. My 6 siblings and 2 uncles didn't do anything fun at all. The most wild thing they did was shower. Which isn't a very wild thing to do.


Orca: Haha, I heard Antelope is getting a 4.0!!
Salamander: Just like all of us, hahahaha!


Salamander: Dude, he's right behind you.
Orca: Whoa, awkward.


Salamander: Haha, I heard that dad and grandma took a plane to Psveurtzkana!
Elephant: That's stupid, there are no planes here.


Orca: Haha!! Wow, hit a little lighter, please...
Flamingo: Not lighter. Harder.


Identification, from L to R:
S. 16A, Elephant Yadreni. S. 19A, Orca Yadreni.
S. 18A, Ares Yadreni. S. 15A, Antelope.
S. 14A, Flamingo Yadreni. S. 17A, Mars Yadreni.
S. 20A, Salamander Yadreni. S. 21A, Snake Yadreni.

Ares: The real question is, are we going to have lives while in university?
Flamingo: That is a real concern of mine!
Mars: I mean, my brothers and sisters had lives in college, didn't they?


Snake: Well, time to do our homework.
Ares: So I guess it's a no.



Elephant: It's been 2 school years since that last set of pictures. Our lives are miserable!
Orca: Buuut, we're ending the apocalypse. We'll live.


Flamingo: It's over! Finally!!








And like that, the last Yadreni trip to Unitatos is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment